About Me

My photo
Here are a few teasers of some of the work I have done through the years. For complete Samples of my work and clients full gallery please visit http://eugeniagallardophotography.zenfolio.com/ You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EugeniaGallardoPhotography

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My sweet <3 is a Senior :D Class of 2013
Im so proud of her.. Even though its both a happy and sad time I am so thankful for the young lady she has become..
God has blessed us with such a wonderful gift.. Thank you Lord
She is truly the apple of my eye.
I pray the Lord continues to use her in so many ways.
Sweet <3 if you ever read this I can't tell you enough how much I love you and how very proud of you I am. Keep going strong with the Lord's help. Never forget you are Blessed and Highly favored..
Here are a few of her Senior Portraits..
(I took these from my car window :D Saw the sun hitting her hair perfectly :D)
More to come soon..
Class of 2013

My beautiful daughter

My <3

My everything <3 :D


No comments:

Post a Comment