About Me

My photo
Here are a few teasers of some of the work I have done through the years. For complete Samples of my work and clients full gallery please visit http://eugeniagallardophotography.zenfolio.com/ You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EugeniaGallardoPhotography

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Congratulations :D

One of the last few weddings on my calendar for 2012 and was blessed to work with such an awesome couple and there family..
Oh yes and I cant forget the amazing bridal party who were such great sports :D lololo
Congrats once again to Malory & Dylan the Lord Bless you guys and this new journey/chapter..
Here are just a few photos from the almost 3000 photos that I have yet to go through lololo :D
Yes I love my job because I am so BLESSED and THANKFUL to have such amazing clients..
Enjoy :D
Thank you Mr & Mrs. Voss for allowing me to take over your room :D LOL

In case no one knows TOMS are probably the brides favorite shoes.. She even found some you can have embroidered.. Love them Malory.. 

Getting ready party.. Mrs. Voss was such an awesome assistant holding the dress :D

Behind that dress the bride gets ready :D

Sealed with a KISS

Purple preset in honor of the brides favorite color LOL :D

In LOVE :D

You see the best bridal party for going along with everything I asked for  :D


The high kick.. I think this was our 3rd take.. But, we got it.. The brides brother was a great sport 


No comments:

Post a Comment