About Me

My photo
Here are a few teasers of some of the work I have done through the years. For complete Samples of my work and clients full gallery please visit http://eugeniagallardophotography.zenfolio.com/ You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EugeniaGallardoPhotography

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Love my job

Had the pleasure of working with this lovely little girl and her parents..
She was shy maybe the first 5mins and that was it lol..
Such a ham and I loved every minute of it.. Very cooperative for being as young as she is. AMAZING to say the least. She was also great at putting up with the chilly weather we had that day and didn't
complain one bit.. I know her family will love these shots and the rest on the gallery..
What a GREAT referral from another wonderful client..
I am so blessed to be able to call what I do a job.. I thank the Lord..
At times I may stay up late getting things done but, hard work is so well worth it..
This session could not have been what it was without the help of my daughter..
Sweetheart if you read this THANK YOU so much for everything. Love you

Here is a quick teaser..
Hope you enjoy them.
Happy Fall :D My favorite season


Work it LOL :D too cute

I just love the way the sun hit her hair.. Beautiful

So sweet & innocent.. God bless the little people and keep them safe always

Having fun with leaves

Peek-A-Boo

Cutie :D



No comments:

Post a Comment