About Me

My photo
Here are a few teasers of some of the work I have done through the years. For complete Samples of my work and clients full gallery please visit http://eugeniagallardophotography.zenfolio.com/ You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EugeniaGallardoPhotography

Thursday, November 8, 2012

She's a Senior.. Class of 2013

Here are a few more photos of my beautiful daughter
She is such a blessing to us..
Your father & I are so very proud of you sweet <3
Keep going.
Dont forget to always keep your eyes on the Lord and He will always direct your path.. You will never go wrong if you do that..
Dont forget to always place Him first in your life and the gift He has given you to always use for His glory. When you give Him all of you He will bless you in return. His promises are true.. Hold on to Him..
I love you
(Thanks to my hubby for being my light stand and assistant for her session :D)



A smile that lights up the room :D

The apple of my eye <3 

Will always be daddies little girl..


My blue eyed beauty



I love you.. Always and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment