About Me

My photo
Here are a few teasers of some of the work I have done through the years. For complete Samples of my work and clients full gallery please visit http://eugeniagallardophotography.zenfolio.com/ You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EugeniaGallardoPhotography

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Its the most wonderful time of the YEAR :D

WOW where did the year go??
But, Christmas is upon us.. My most favorite time of the year.. Love it
The whole meaning of it from the wonderful Birth of my Lord and Savior, to the family gatherings, music & gift giving, I love every part of it :D
I pray that you have a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year 2013 :D
Looking forward to 2013...
Here are a few shots from the beautiful Sarah who I have had the pleasure of photographing since she was a new born :D

Enjoy
See you all Next Year
Thank you so much to all my awesome clients for a wonderful year...

So cute she was singing 

Angel 

Smelling the ornament lol :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment