About Me

My photo
Here are a few teasers of some of the work I have done through the years. For complete Samples of my work and clients full gallery please visit http://eugeniagallardophotography.zenfolio.com/ You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/EugeniaGallardoPhotography

Monday, January 21, 2013

Last Wedding of 2012 :D December 29 to be exact

Well here are a few samples of my last wedding of 2012 :D
and what a wonderful wedding it was to end the year with.. The reception was amazing. You totally can tell it was a music teachers reception (Everyone was singing to get the bride and groom to kiss LOL)
I felt so honored to photograph such a wedding.. Thank you for choosing me to capture your big day.
The wonderful bride Lori is my daughters music teacher :D
We will miss her greatly when Isabel graduates..
Lori not only are you an outstanding teacher you are also an awesome role model for the kids and I know and can tell that you truly care about each and everyone of them, both past and present..
Thank you so much for all the hard work..
I pray the Lords blessings over you and Maurice always. You guys are a perfect match
Congratulations on this new chapter in your life.. :D

You looked amazing Lori.. You too Maurice LOL :D


Such passion :D Love it

Love this photo :D
Maurice thank you for playing while I captured this shot :D great sport never once complained :D


Thank you to my 2nd shooter for helping me capture this shot.. Thank you to the Bride and Groom for being patient



Of course had to get the rings with the piano.. Thank you to my wonderful daughter for her brilliant idea :D

www.eugeniagallardo.com
773-386-2851
niagallardo2007@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment